Spacious Deluxe Studio Apartments are conveniently located in Civil Aviation Club premises, featuring a recently renovated room with a double bed. For your comfort each Studio is equipped with LCD TV, Set Top Box, tea/coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi. An en suite bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Ideal for families and friends.
Studio Booking Rules
The following Conditions apply to all Members/ Spouse & their referred guests.
- Members may book the studio on arrival. Studios are subject to availability and Civil Aviation Club reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
- Payment is generally required at the time of booking the Studio.
- Guests are allowed to stay in the studios only with the reference of Members.
Studio Rules (CAC)
- Primarily, our studios are available only for twin occupancy. At a time, 4 persons can check-in per studio but the sleeping facility remains for 2 persons only. No extra bed will be provided by CAC.
- If a family checks in for the room, maximum 4 people (2 Adult, 2 Children) are allowed. No extra bed will be provided by CAC.
- CAC doesn’t provide Shisha and Barbeque services in Studio Area.
- A member is entitled to one free guest during studio booking only when he/she provides the valid ID of the guest in advance while booking. If he/she fails to do so, the guest fees will be charged in the gate while entering. All members are requested to inform about their guests in the studio to avoid the inconvenience.
- Studios will be checked while checking out. Any losses and damages of studio property will be charged to the customers as a penalty. The price list of the items is available with Studio In-Charge.
- Members and their guests are not allowed to organize the parties in the studio outer area and have to respect the privacy of other customers.
- All the members need to observe the CAC Rules and Regulations. Violation of rules can lead to immediate termination of the membership.